Top 20 best selling cars 2015 in France
1. Renault Clio IV is still on a good momentum for 2015. Already the most sacred selling car in France in 2013 and 2014, the city holds itself to the top of the podium of the best selling cars in France in 2015 under figures released by the French Automobile Manufacturers (CCFA).This car recorded 72,349 registrations since January, or 5.8% of market share.
2. The Peugeot 208 aussi Retains His second up on the first half of 2015. The vehicle HAS Passed since January to 57.855 copies and holds 4.6% market share.
3. The new Peugeot 308 Maintains icts third position in the ranking.The 308 II Recorded 50.632 registrations since The Beginning of the year and 4.0% market share.
4. Renault’s crossover is one of the greatest diamond Successes of the brand in recent years. The model already sold 46.977 copies HAS Reached and 3.7% market share.
5. The 2008 Peugeot remains in 5th spot in August. The SUV sold 42.118 copies HAS this time in 2015, 3.4% of market share.
6. The Citroën C3 II is in 6th spot since February.It grants, with 37.527 copies sold, 3% market share.
7. The Renault Scénic III HAS 31.340 copies sold since January and: has a market share of 2.5%. The model remains in this list is 7th Place.
8. The Dacia Sandero has up wins in August.The vehicle sold 31.074 copies HAS in 2015, 2.5% market share.
9. The C4 Picasso Loses II is room in August with 30.792 new vehicles registered since January 2015. Its market share Reached 2.5%.
10. Ranked as 16th in 2014, the Renault Twingo III made a good first half of 2015. The city Recorded 30.259 copies sold in 2015 and a 2.4% share of market.
11. The Volkswagen Polo is a safe bet for the German manufacturer.It has sold 27.903 copies in 2015, 2.2% of market share.
12. The Renault Mégane III has lost up in August. It has sold 27.642 copies since January for a market share of 2.2%.
13. The DACIA DUSTER (here in icts facelift view) consolidates 13th spot icts in August.Registrations Reached 23.895 copies since January, or 1.9% of market share.
14. Volkswagen GOLF VII remains one of the best-selling cars in France: Passed 22,804 vehicles for 1.8% market share.
15. The 3008 Retains icts up in the ranking in August. Since January, 22.754 vehicles sold Were (1.8% market share).
16. YARIS (here the hybrid view) is one of Toyota’s flagship models. This HAS 19.104 copies sold since January for a 1.5% share of market
17. NISSAN QASHQAI stabilizes. It has sold 18.849 copies since The Beginning of the year (1.5% market share).
18. The Ford Fiesta is a safe bet the market with 17.313 units sold, 1.4% market share.
19. The Citroen C4 II remains in the Top 20 in July with 15.984 sold since January and has market share of 1.3%.
20. Peugeot 508 remains in the top 20 in August. The model HAS 14.981 registrations since January, or 1.2% of market share. (Top 20 best selling cars 2015 in France : challenges.fr)