2015 Citroen C4 Picasso is taking a look to tempt Australians out of the ever-present mid-sized SUV, with the stylish French MPV launching in the community these days from $40,990 plus on-street prices.
The 5-seat C4 Picasso is the newborn brother to the Grand C4 Picasso seven-seater, which went on sale here closing yr, and is priced $4000 higher.
The pricing in reality makes the only-specification 2015 Citroen C4 Picasso unique $90 dearer than the entry-levelMercedes-Benz B180 (which is as a result of be up to date quickly) and just $3410 less than the base BMW 218i lively Tourer, though the Citroen boasts a punchier engine and a considerably longer record of standard features than both of the Germans.
At 4428 millimetres lengthy, 1826mm huge, 1644mm tall and riding on a 2785mm wheelbase, the Citroen C4 Picasso is 172mm shorter and 10mm taller than the Grand C4 Picasso, as well as 55mm shorter between the wheels.
The 2015 Citroen C4 Picasso’s boot measures 537 litres and expands to 630L with the three particular person sliding rear seats pushed to their forward-most place. With the rear backrests folded ahead the burden house expands to 1851L. with the aid of comparability, the Grand C4 Picasso measures 632L, 793L and 2181L respectively.
not like the diesel-powered folks-mover, 2015 Citroen C4 Picasso features a 1.6-litre 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine with 121kW and 240Nm. A six-speed computerized transmission drives the entrance wheels, helping the MPV from zero-100km/h in a claimed 9.3 seconds, while ingesting fuel at a rate of 5.6 litres per one hundred kilometres on the combined cycle.
Key same old options are listed under, however highlights of the Citroen C4 Picasso embrace 17-inch alloy wheels, auto headlights and wipers, LED working lights, 360-degree digital camera, semi-computerized parking with front and rear sensors, blind-spot monitoring, panoramic sunroof, dual-zone local weather regulate with rear vents, in my opinion folding 2nd-row seats, a 7.zero-inch multi-function touchscreen with satellite tv for pc navigation and a 12.zero-inch sprint-set up panoramic instrument monitor.
As with the higher Picasso people-mover, the C4 Picasso is roofed with the aid of Citroen Australia’s six-year, limitless kilometre warranty and roadside assistance and six-yr/ninety,000km capped-worth servicing application.
2015 Citroen C4 Picasso pricing (before on-road costs):
Exclusive auto $40,990
2015 Citroen C4 Picasso drivetrain
1.6-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol engine
121kW at 6000rpm
240Nm between 1400-4000rpm
Six-speed automatic transmission (front-wheel drive)
0-100km/h: 9.3 seconds
5.6 litres per 100 kilometres
2015 Citroen C4 Picasso standard features:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Auto headlights, LED daytime running lamps, fog lamps with cornering function and 3D rear lights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Auto folding electric mirror with dip for reverse function
- Blind spot monitoring and parking sonar (front and rear)
- Park Assist (self-parking)
- 360-degree bird’s eye view camera (including reverse camera)
- Panoramic glass roof with electric sunblind
- Keyless entry and start
- Electronic handbrake with Hill Start Assist
- Cruise control with electronic speed-limiter
- Dual-zone climate control with rear vents
- 12.0-inch dash-mounted, high-definition, panoramic screen
- 7.0-inch multi-function touch screen with in-built 8GB music storage jukebox
- Satellite navigation
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Child pack (second-row panoramic mirror and window blinds)
- Flexible seating package (three individually folding second-row seats with Isofix)
- Privacy glass
2015 Citroen C4 Picasso major options:
- 18-inch alloy wheels $1500
- Electric tailgate $1000
- Drive assist pack (includes lane departure warning, smart beam function, active cruise control, anti-collision
- warning, active seatbelts and electro-chromatic rear-view mirror) $2000
- Part leather seats with Lounge Pack (includes ‘relax-style’ headrests, LEDs for rear tray tables, electric lumbar adjust and massage function for front seats, electric foot rest for front passenger) $2500
- Full nappa leather seats (includes Lounge Pack and electrically adjustable and heated seats) $5000
source : caradvice