Audi has started marketing in Spain the Audi Q5 Sportback , the coupe version of its mid-size SUV, and its sportier variant, the SQ5 Sportback , which lands with up to 341 hp . Both models have the ECO label from the DGT and are already on sale from 55,080 euros and 82,160 euros, respectively.
The new Audi Q5 Sportback is a midsize SUV that was presented to the world last September, running as a rival to the BMW X4 and Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupé . Now, it arrives in our market to complement the range of SUVs coupé of the brand of the rings, placing itself halfway between the Audi Q3 Sportback and the Audi Q8
The Audi Q5 Sportback does not change its dimensions with respect to the Audi Q5 in width, height and wheelbase (2.82 m), but it does vary in length as it increases by 7 mm to 4.69 meters .
The Audi Q5 Sportback is initially offered with three engines, two TDI diesels and a TFSI petrol , all equipped with 12V Mild Hybrid (MHEV) technology and a seven-speed S tronic transmission.
- Audi Q5 Sportback 35 TDI : 120 kW (163 hp) and a maximum torque of 370 Nm, with front-wheel drive. It accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 9 seconds and reaches a top speed of 213 km / h. It declares a combined consumption of between 5.7 and 6.2 l / 100 km and CO₂ emissions ranging between 149–161 g / km.
- Audi Q5 Sportback 40 TDI quattro : Offers 150 kW (204 PS) of power and maximum torque is 400 Nm. Power is sent to all four wheels, it goes from 0-100 km / h in 7.6 seconds and achieves a top speed of 222 km / h. It certifies a combined consumption of between 6.4 and 6.9 l / 100 km and CO₂ emissions that range between 167-181 g / km.
- Audi Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI : With 195 kW (265 hp) and 370 Nm of torque, the petrol-powered variant distributes power to all wheels, reaching 100 km / h from standstill in 6.1 seconds and top speed 240 km / h. It consumes between 8.4 and 9.1 liters of fuel per 100 km and emits between 191–208 grams of CO₂ per km traveled.
For its part, the Audi SQ5 Sportback TDI is in charge of crowning the range of the SUV coupé, equipped with the V6 3.0 TDI diesel engine , which produces a power of 251 kW (341 hp) and a maximum torque of 700 Nm.
On the asphalt it translates into an acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 5.1 seconds and a top speed – electronically limited – of 250 km / h.
In this case, power is transmitted to the asphalt via an eight-speed tiptronic gearbox and quattro permanent traction, which distributes torque variably between the front and rear axles. As an option, the sports differential can be fitted on the rear axle.
In addition, in order to tie emissions short, this more performance variant features 48-volt Mild Hybrid (MHEV) technology and an exhaust gas treatment system with two SCR catalysts and twin-dosing technology with double Adblue dosing. . In this way it manages to contain consumption in 8.2 – 8.6 liters / 100 km and CO₂ emissions in 215 – 224 g / km.
Three well-equipped finishes for the Audi Q5 Sportback
The Audi Q5 Sportback is available in three trim versions: Advanced, S line and Black Line .
As standard, the SUV has in its access version with extensive equipment that includes: LED headlights and rear lights, 18-inch alloy wheels , roof bars in aluminum finish, 3-zone comfort climate control, MMI Navigation plus with 25.5 cm (10.1 inch) display, Audi virtual cockpit plus with 31.2 cm (12.3 inch) display, Audi smartphone interface, electrically operated tailgate, cruise control, Audi parking system plus and the Audi pre sense city emergency braking system.
The S line versions have a surcharge of 2,500 euros on the Advanced finish. In addition to the specific design details of the S line exterior line, add the 19-inch alloy wheels, the Matrix LED headlights with dynamic indicators and the sports seats; and, if the customer wishes, the sports suspension at no extra cost.
As additional equipment to the S line, the Black line versions incorporate the S line interior package, the 20-inch Audi Sport alloy wheels , mixed partially leather upholstery, the black style package, tinted windows and a black finish for the roof bars and exterior mirror housings.
As for the Audi SQ5 Sportback, it leaves the factory with the S sport suspension with damping control and a lowered body height of 30 mm compared to the Q5 Sportback, and with 20-inch alloy wheels (21 “on option) with 255/45 tires The front brakes feature 375mm diameter discs and six-piston aluminum calipers.
The interior of this version differs from the rest of the range due to its design in black or dark gray, with brushed aluminum inserts on the dashboard; electrically adjustable sports seats with engraved S logo ; and Matrix LED headlights with automatic high beams and dynamic turn signals.
The Audi Q5 Sportback is now available from 55,080 euros and all the coupe versions are 3,000 euros more expensive compared to the conventional Audi Q5 , with the same engine and finish.
- Audi Q5 Sportback 35 TDI: 55,080 euros
- Audi Q5 Sportback 40 TDI quattro: 59,530 euros
- Audi Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI: 66,610 euros
- Audi SQ5 TDI Sportback: 82,160 euros