Nissan has revealed the price of a first version of the Nissan LEAF 2018 . In principle, the model is already available for your reservation (after paying 300 euros ) with the edition called 2.Zero, a version that can be chosen in two colors : black and Spring cloud.
The price of this LEAF 2.Zero is 34.805 euros , although the Japanese brand includes an offer to finance with which, in principle, the vehicle reduces its price to 31,805 euros .
For this price, the Nissan LEAF offers an electric with a 40 kWh battery that allows you to achieve a range of 378 kilometers . Its 110 KW (150 HP) engine allows it to achieve a maximum speed of 144 km / h and has a maximum torque of 320 Nm .
Featured equipment of the Nissan LEAF 2.ZERO
- 6 airbags : front, side and curtain.
- Hill start assistant and rain sensor.
- Automatic activation headlights with Follow-me-home lighting and emergency lights.
- Chassis control : Intelligent Tracing Control.
- Intelligent Protection Shield : Intelligent Front Anti-collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Intelligent Lane Change Control, High-beam Assist, Traffic Signal Recognition, Intelligent Dead Angle Control and Reverse Alert Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Automatic climate control with timer.
- Front and rear electric windows.
- Multi-function leather steering wheel with cruise control, audio control, Bluetooth and on-board computer.
- Front center armrest.
- Exterior mirrors in body color foldable and electrically adjustable, heated and with built-in indicator.
- 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Darkened back crystals.
- Halogen headlights with full LED daytime running light and manual tilt adjustment. LED rear lights.
- Exclusive VE Nissan navigation system, indicating nearest charging points, automatic update, route planner from the App or You Nissan.
- Navigation system with 7-inch color LCD touch screen. Compatible with Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
- Rear view camera and 360º.
- Smart key
- 6 Speakers.
- Start / Stop button.
- ProPilot system : Intelligent assistant for unintentional lane departure with automatic steering and Intelligent cruise control.
- NissanConnect EV telematics system: remote connection to the vehicle via PC or mobile phone for interior temperature control, start and recharge monitoring, my car finder and driving analysis.
- e-Pedal (with regeneration system).
- Change shift by electronic control ” shift-by-wire “.
- 3kW recharge cable (Shuko plug) and 6kW mode 3 recharge cable.
- Normal charge and fast charge (50 kW fast charge socket).